2021年2月25日第１０回 超異分野学会 本大会にて発表を行いました。
The Euglena Advanced Technology Research Section is a team that develops new technologies and conducts proof of concept (POC) for social implementation by applying the technologies owned by the Euglena Group.
Some of the topics we are currently working on are
- Collection and improvement of useful industrial algae
- Development of genome editing technology for cell-based material production
- Development of wastewater treatment technology to improve environmental impact
- Development of production technology for biomass-derived plastics and fibers
- Search for high value-added substances using Euglena and establishment of production methods
We are also proactively building a research and development system for open innovation.
- Microalgae Production Control Technology Laboratory https://algae-tech.jp
- Applied Microbiology Laboratory, Department of Biomechanical Sciences, Faculty of Life and Environment, Tsukuba University (Ohtsu Lab.) https://www.tsukuba1202.com
- Tohoku University Hospital Euglena Immune Function Research Center https://immunolab.jp
- UTM Nest Bio Venture Laboratory https://nlab.lne.st
We are actively building cooperative relationships with public research institutions and conducting research and development in collaboration with academia.